- 1,080,971 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 11 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil.
- It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: March 2011
As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate. – Albert Schweitzer What does that mean? When I’m mad at someone, often because I think they’re being mean, or there has been some kind of … Continue reading
Great spirits have always faced violent opposition from mediocre minds. – Albert Einstein What does that mean? Like many things Einstein said, there’s a very simple core, but often, many words are needed to get just the right flavor. Dissected, … Continue reading
Sometimes we expect more from others because we’d be willing to do that much for them them. – Unknown What does that mean? To me, it speaks of optimism and generosity, of giving and of love. Most of us have … Continue reading
One cannot refuse to eat just because there is a chance of being choked. – Chinese Proverbs What does that mean? To me, this speaks to fear – a fear that paralyzes, a fear that stops us dead in our … Continue reading
Anger: an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
Anger: an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. – Lucius Annaeus Seneca (Seneca the Younger) What does that mean? This phrase, in a slightly … Continue reading
Humor is mankind’s greatest blessing. – Mark Twain What does that mean? To me, it means that the ability to laugh is the best part of being human, the big difference between humans and all the other creatures of the … Continue reading
Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it.
Peace and friendship with all mankind is our wisest policy, and I wish we may be permitted to pursue it. – Thomas Jefferson What does that mean? To me, it speaks of the losses of war. In a war, no … Continue reading