- 1,080,699 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 10 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Among human beings trust comes about, not from expressions of wealth or fame, but from our showing affection.
- Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- Silence is one of the great arts of conversation
- Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
- The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly of the vulgar.
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope.
- Million dollar ideas are a dime a dozen. The determination to see the idea through is what's priceless.
- Any fool can criticize...
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: August 2012
It’s not the events of our lives that shape us, but our beliefs as to what those events mean. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? This is an interesting quote, as it seems contrary to our intuition at first glance. … Continue reading
One’s mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions. – Oliver Wendell Holmes Sr. What does that mean? This quote says that new thoughts, new ideas (especially the big ones) permanently change our minds. Our thought … Continue reading
Never discourage anyone who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. – Plato What does that mean? There are plenty of stories told of people, now known to be great, who had some difficulty in their youth. Many of these … Continue reading
As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe What does that mean? Trust yourself? That is the crux of this quote. Of course we trust ourselves, don’t we? Or do we? … Continue reading
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. – Mother Teresa What does that mean? How good does it feel to say “Hi!” to someone, and have them look up with a scowl … Continue reading
Cultivating inner discipline is something that takes time; expecting rapid results is simply a sign of impatience.
Cultivating inner discipline is something that takes time; expecting rapid results is simply a sign of impatience. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? How many times have you become frustrated because you caught yourself doing something, even though you knew … Continue reading
Many have dreamed up republics and principalities which have never in truth been known to exist… – Niccolò Machiavelli What does that mean? This is a Twitter friendly shortening of a fairly long quote: “Many have dreamed up republics and principalities … Continue reading