- 1,080,971 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 11 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil.
- It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: giving
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love. – Lao Tzu What does that mean? Many aspects of our life and our actions are linked. This quote describes how kindness impacts our lives in … Continue reading
Time and money spent in helping men to do more for themselves is far better than mere giving. – Henry Ford What does that mean? This quote is about giving, or being charitable. We generally like to give to those less fortunate, … Continue reading
Give what you can, share what you have, and receive the love and kindness returned with a open heart, a smile and a kind word.
Give what you can, share what you have, and receive the love and kindness returned with a open heart, a smile and a kind word. – Mala Shah What does that mean? This appears to be an original quote from MDS, but … Continue reading
Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr. What does that mean? This quote is about the difference between giving and getting. As kids, I imagine most of us liked one … Continue reading
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single one, and its life will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single one, and its life will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. – Buddha What does that mean? This quote reminds us that there are two kinds of things in … Continue reading
Don’t bring your need to the marketplace, bring your skill. – Jim Rohn What does that mean? There is a longer version of this quote (see confirmation section at the bottom of the post), but for the purposes of this post, I … Continue reading
In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person. – Margaret Anderson What does that mean? To me, this quote is a classic description of selfless love compared to selfish love. Or … Continue reading