- 1,073,944 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it.
- Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.
- Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble.
- Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
- If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.
- If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.
- Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.
- Non violence is a sign of strength; violence is a sign of desperation and weakness.
- Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: February 2013
The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. – Ben Stein What does that mean? Well, that doesn’t sound like rocket science, does it? I mean how obvious can a … Continue reading
Fear is a disease that eats away at logic and makes man inhuman. – Marian Anderson What does that mean? Fear. The very word scares some people. That isn’t so bad. However, sometimes, that fear causes them to act in a … Continue reading
It is the soul they see, not the color of the skin. – Sissieretta Jones What does that mean? I saw an interesting quote on twitter which was very close to this, and started digging. I found the following long version … Continue reading
Wild Women Don’t Have the Blues. – Ida Cox What does that mean? This is a line from one of her blues songs, of the same title. A slightly longer chunk of lyrics are included at the end of the post. … Continue reading
The real source of inner strength and self-confidence is warm-heartedness. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This quote is about the ideas of a very wise man for attaining both inner strength, and self-confidence. To me, those are both very … Continue reading
Life’s like a play: it’s not the length, but the excellence of the acting that matters. – Seneca What does that mean? Most people don’t win awards like a Tony, an Oscar, or a Golden Globe. They play their part, and … Continue reading