- 1,073,896 hits
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 3 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it.
- Don't open a shop unless you like to smile.
- Any fool can criticize...
- If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.
- One must steer, not talk.
- Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.
- It is important that when pursing our own self-interest we should be “wise selfish” and not “foolish selfish”
- He who deliberates fully before taking a step will spend his entire life on one leg.
- Tardiness often robs us opportunity, and the dispatch of our forces.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: April 2011
Failure cannot cope with persistence. – Napoleon Hill What does that mean? To me, it is another way of stating that with some patience and a lot of effort, despite any number of failures, you will eventually succeed. It also … Continue reading
Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement. – Brian Tracy What does that mean? To me, this speaks of the mental image or picture that helps keep you moving until you achieve the end you had in mind. … Continue reading
With virtue you can’t be entirely poor; without virtue you can’t really be rich. – Chinese Proverb What does that mean? Let’s start with a definition of virtue. Virtue is defined by dictionary. reference. com as “moral excellence; goodness; righteousness.” … Continue reading
Forgive yourself for your faults and your mistakes and move on. – Les Brown What does that mean? To me, it talks of the futility of reliving the past. Dragging the anchors of your failures with you as you try … Continue reading
Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding. – Albert Einstein What does that mean? If two people (or two countries – this saying seems to scale fairly well) don’t understand one another, there cannot … Continue reading
Good habits formed at youth make all the difference. – Aristotle What does that mean? Like anything that travels, setting a proper course at the beginning is critical. If the airplane you are in is off course by 30 degrees, … Continue reading
Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.
Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure. – Confucius What does that mean? This saying has been paraphrased in modern times as “failing to plan is planning to fail.” Does it make … Continue reading