- 1,081,237 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 1 year ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
- It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?
- Character is much easier kept than recovered.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: March 2012
He who wishes to be obeyed must know how to command. – Niccolò Machiavelli What does that mean? This one got a chuckle out of me, as I have been on both sides of this quote. If you are expecting someone to … Continue reading
Dream. Let nothing dim the light that shines within you. – Maya Angelou What does that mean? To me, this quote says that we all have an inner light, a dream, within us. This is something important for each of us to know, nurture, and empower. What is a dream, … Continue reading
Everybody wants to do something to help, but nobody wants to be first. – Pearl Bailey What does that mean? How often have you seen it in movies, someone is on the ground and a crowd of people surround them. Yet everyone hesitates. No one approaches, they all just look. Who will be … Continue reading
Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is.
Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go, and you learn at once how big and precious it is. – Maxim Gorky What does that mean? If you’ve ever been to a wedding … Continue reading
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. – John Watson (aka Ian MacLaren) What does that mean? This is often misattributed to Plato and Philo, but is far more recent than that. It was also originally worded … Continue reading
Freedom lies in being bold. – Robert Frost What does that mean? Let’s start by looking at the opposite. As opposite of free that I can think of is being a prisoner. By definition they have no freedom. How bold are they? … Continue reading
Actions driven solely by anger are of no use at all; realizing this can help strengthen your determination to resist it.
Actions driven solely by anger are of no use at all; realizing this can help strengthen your determination to resist it. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? Does anger really accomplish anything? Some might say that it is useful for motivation, … Continue reading