- 1,082,842 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 1 year ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Sometimes we expect more from others because we’d be willing to do that much for them them.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- Whenever men are not obliged to fight from necessity, they fight from ambition.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth. – Muhammad Ali What does that mean? Service to others is a great idea. I’m not talking about “Would you like fries with that?” but actually … Continue reading
What the world really needs is more love and less paper work. – Pearl Bailey What does that mean? To me, this quote is a bit tongue-in-cheek, but still worth the effort to examine. With the advent of the computer … Continue reading
The minute a person whose word means a great deal to others dare to take the open-hearted and courageous way, many others follow.
The minute a person whose word means a great deal to others dare to take the open-hearted and courageous way, many others follow. – Marian Anderson What does that mean? This quote is about influence, and the courage to use … Continue reading
The capacity to devote yourself to the welfare of others yields otherwise unobtainable power and potential for good.
The capacity to devote yourself to the welfare of others yields otherwise unobtainable power and potential for good. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This quote is about one of the most powerful forces on the planet, the human capacity for … Continue reading
Before all else, be armed. – Niccolò Machiavelli What does that mean? In it’s original form, this quote was intended as advice to a ruler of a city-state. It meant to urge them to be prepared for armed conflict with another city-state, … Continue reading
In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. – Bill Cosby What does that mean? How many of us have a fear of failure? For him, as a comic, the failure would be … Continue reading
A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends. – George Washington What does that mean? This quote is fairly typical of his day and age. Back … Continue reading