- 1,070,168 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/qGXVBs #Philosophy 11 months ago
- Examine men’s ruling principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things they avoid,… philosiblog.com/2016/08/08/exa… https://t.co/srlMR4Upbi 11 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
- It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?
- To refrain from imitation is the best revenge.
- The rehost is done, and I am now at philosiblog.com
- Any fool can criticize...
- Time heals what reason cannot.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it.
- Silence is one of the great arts of conversation
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto. – Lope de Vega What does that mean? A concerto is music played by a soloist (or group of soloists) and a small orchestra. This allows for a great deal of interplay between … Continue reading
Despite the superficial differences between us, we need to have a sense that all 7 billion human beings belong to one human family.
Despite the superficial differences between us, we need to have a sense that all 7 billion human beings belong to one human family. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This quote acknowledges that there are differences between each of us. Both … Continue reading
A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials. – Seneca What does that mean? Back in the time of this quote, gemstones were polished by grinding. Cutting and cleaving, as we know them today, had … Continue reading
Knowledge is not power…it’s potential power. Execution will trump knowledge any day. – Tony Robbins What does that mean? I truly love this quote. How many people have you seen, sitting there doing something they KNOW they shouldn’t be doing, but do … Continue reading
I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it. – Maya Angelou What does that mean? Things happen in life. Some of those things change our path in life. Some of them even change … Continue reading
You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength. – Marcus Aurelius What does that mean? This quote is about finding a fundamental truth of life. While many quotes focus on happiness coming … Continue reading