- 1,080,699 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Among human beings trust comes about, not from expressions of wealth or fame, but from our showing affection.
- Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- Silence is one of the great arts of conversation
- Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
- The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly of the vulgar.
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope.
- Million dollar ideas are a dime a dozen. The determination to see the idea through is what's priceless.
- Any fool can criticize...
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Silence is one of the great arts of conversation. – Cicero What does that mean? To me, it basically says “Shut up already!” We know that you can’t have a conversation with both (or all) of the people talking at … Continue reading
Disturbing emotions not only disturb our own state of mind, they also disturb the minds of others. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? Our lives intersect the lives of others. When we are with others, if we have any empathy at … Continue reading
One change always leaves the way open for the establishment of others. – Niccolò Machiavelli What does that mean? While this quote is almost certainly about political change, and how a ruler might use this to their advantage, I believe … Continue reading
Stay committed to your decisions, but stay flexible in your approach. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? To me, it means that once you have made a decision, you’ve cut yourself off from other possibilities. You are also committed … Continue reading
Nobody who ever gave his best, regretted it. – George Halas What does that mean? Having done a Vince Lombardi quote about 2 weeks ago, I thought it time to give Papa Bear equal time. (I’m a Bears fan, what can … Continue reading
Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago. – Les Brown What does that mean? To me, this is about being kind, but with a very broad target, and thinking far into the … Continue reading
True love is like a pair of socks: you gotta have two and they’ve gotta match. – Erich Fromm What does that mean? Well, as a nerd an the antithesis of a snappy dresser, I might argue with having to have … Continue reading