- 1,079,363 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 7 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
- Sometimes we expect more from others because we’d be willing to do that much for them them.
- Million dollar ideas are a dime a dozen. The determination to see the idea through is what's priceless.
- You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him to find it within himself
- Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: self knowledge
In real love you want the other person’s good. In romantic love you want the other person. – Margaret Anderson What does that mean? To me, this quote is a classic description of selfless love compared to selfish love. Or … Continue reading
A man’s as miserable as he thinks he is. – Seneca What does that mean? To me, this is a statement of our relative condition. Someone from the very cold regions of the planet might be miserable at the equator, … Continue reading
Great wealth and contentment seldom live together. – Anonymous What does that mean? To me, the key to this quote is the word seldom. Not never but seldom. There are people who have been able to amass great wealth and remain contented, … Continue reading
When you are in Love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss What does that mean? I imagine most of us have been there at some point in our lives. They walk in, and the … Continue reading
Convictions are more dangerous foes of truth than lies. – Nietzsche What does that mean? This is a quote from a guy who also famously said “There are no facts, only interpretations.” From that statement, I believe it is safe … Continue reading
It’s unrealistic to think that the future of humanity can be achieved only on the basis of prayer, what we need is to take action.
It’s unrealistic to think that the future of humanity can be achieved only on the basis of prayer, what we need is to take action. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? To me, this is a very practical and pragmatic … Continue reading
The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Peter Drucker What does that mean? The Future… Kind of scary sounding. Full of unknowns. Full of twists and turns. How can you possibly predict it? This quote says that … Continue reading