- 1,070,168 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/qGXVBs #Philosophy 11 months ago
- Examine men’s ruling principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things they avoid,… philosiblog.com/2016/08/08/exa… https://t.co/srlMR4Upbi 11 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
- It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?
- To refrain from imitation is the best revenge.
- The rehost is done, and I am now at philosiblog.com
- Any fool can criticize...
- Time heals what reason cannot.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it.
- Silence is one of the great arts of conversation
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: passion
To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. – Karen Sunde What does that mean? I find this to be a very interesting quote. It doesn’t (by itself) state that it is specifically about romantic love, although it isn’t difficult … Continue reading
Control thy passions lest they take vengeance on thee. – Epictetus What does that mean? This quote is about passions and how too much of a good thing can be a real problem for some people. The quote urges us to … Continue reading
Take away love, and our earth is a tomb. – Robert Browning A tomb, as you probably know, is a place where the dead are placed. And without passion, our lives would be as dull and dreary as the lives of … Continue reading
Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman What does that mean? There is a slightly longer version of this quote, which I greatly prefer. … Continue reading
If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission. – Anonymous What does that mean? To me, this quote is about the eternal struggle between innovation and the establishment. Things have always been done a certain way, and no one … Continue reading
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller What does that mean? This quote begins by saying “the best and most beautiful things…” But … Continue reading
If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it. – John Irving What does that mean? We each have this life of ours to live. We have the … Continue reading