- 1,079,363 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 7 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
- Sometimes we expect more from others because we’d be willing to do that much for them them.
- Million dollar ideas are a dime a dozen. The determination to see the idea through is what's priceless.
- You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him to find it within himself
- Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: time
Most people would not see an awful movie a second time, yet they play the same bad memories over and over in their heads.
Most people would not see an awful movie a second time, yet they play the same bad memories over and over in their heads. – Tony Robbins What does that mean? We’ve all seen a bad movie, once. But do you go … Continue reading
Asking “Is this possible?” is rarely relevant. The real question is, “Is this worth doing?” – Andrew Sliwinski What does that mean? This is the measure of human ingenuity. So many things which were once considered impossible are now routinely done. The … Continue reading
Anger destroys our peace of mind and causes trouble. It also hampers our ability to function properly.
Anger destroys our peace of mind and causes trouble. It also hampers our ability to function properly. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? At the beginning of the quote, it talks about how anger destroys our peace of mind. I … Continue reading
Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different? – C.S. Lewis What does that mean? This is about things moving slowly but relentlessly. A day doesn’t seem very long, but changes do … Continue reading
Take time to deliberate, but when the time for action has arrived, stop thinking and go in. – Napoleon Bonaparte and Andrew Jackson What does that mean? Put another way, there’s a time to cut bait, and a time to fish. … Continue reading
The mind that is anxious about the future is miserable. – Seneca What does that mean? Anxious. Nervous. Worried. The future can be a scary thing. However, being anxious doesn’t make it any less scary. Nor does it change the possibility … Continue reading
Time and money spent in helping men to do more for themselves is far better than mere giving. – Henry Ford What does that mean? This quote is about giving, or being charitable. We generally like to give to those less fortunate, … Continue reading