- 1,073,944 hits
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 3 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it.
- Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.
- Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble.
- Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
- If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.
- If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.
- Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.
- Non violence is a sign of strength; violence is a sign of desperation and weakness.
- Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: May 2012
All faults may be forgiven of him who has perfect candor. – Walt Whitman What does that mean? I like this quote because it gives me hope. I have many faults, but I also try to strive for transparency and honesty. … Continue reading
If you haven’t any charity in your heart, you have the worst kind of heart trouble. – Bob Hope What does that mean? To me, this is a quote about the condition of your heart. Not the actual physical condition … Continue reading
Don’t practice until you get it right. Practice until you can’t get it wrong. – Unknown What does that mean? While this may not be a “real” quote, spoken by a single famous person, it is derived from a similar … Continue reading
Sometimes it is not enough to do our best; we must do what is required. – Winston Churchill What does that mean? Today, in the USA, we celebrate Memorial Day, a day dedicated to those who have made the ultimate … Continue reading
Unbiased love is undoubtedly difficult to generate, but if you practice with determination, day by day your attitude will be transformed.
Unbiased love is undoubtedly difficult to generate, but if you practice with determination, day by day your attitude will be transformed. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? Unbiased love, that’s an interesting term, isn’t it? Why would the word ‘love’ need … Continue reading
Ambition is so powerful a passion in the heart, that however high we reach we are never satisfied. – Niccolò Machiavelli What does that mean? To me, this quote is a warning about an excess of ambition. The quote states that it … Continue reading
To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone. – Reba McEntire What does that mean? This is a neat quote about achieving success in life, and who doesn’t want some of that in … Continue reading