- 1,073,896 hits
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 3 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it.
- Don't open a shop unless you like to smile.
- Any fool can criticize...
- If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.
- One must steer, not talk.
- Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.
- It is important that when pursing our own self-interest we should be “wise selfish” and not “foolish selfish”
- He who deliberates fully before taking a step will spend his entire life on one leg.
- Tardiness often robs us opportunity, and the dispatch of our forces.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: setting an example
Despite the superficial differences between us, we need to have a sense that all 7 billion human beings belong to one human family.
Despite the superficial differences between us, we need to have a sense that all 7 billion human beings belong to one human family. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This quote acknowledges that there are differences between each of us. Both … Continue reading
To refrain from imitation is the best revenge. – Marcus Aurelius What does that mean? Another classically brief quote. But it is packed with meaning. It is talking about revenge and how to best achieve it. However, it doesn’t say to … Continue reading
Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr. What does that mean? This quote is about the difference between giving and getting. As kids, I imagine most of us liked one … Continue reading
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single one, and its life will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single one, and its life will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. – Buddha What does that mean? This quote reminds us that there are two kinds of things in … Continue reading
A man should be upright, not be kept upright. – Marcus Aurelius What does that mean? At it’s heart, this quote is about a person and their character. It is a reminder that what we are on the inside is … Continue reading
Life is an echo. What you send out comes back. – Zig Ziglar What does that mean? This is a neat quote, and it is a twitter-friendly version of a longer quote, which goes like this: “Life is an echo. What … Continue reading
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. – Martin Luther King, Jr What does that mean? This quote is about the totality of humanity. While it was spoken specifically about the racial divide then present … Continue reading