- 1,070,168 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/qGXVBs #Philosophy 11 months ago
- Examine men’s ruling principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things they avoid,… philosiblog.com/2016/08/08/exa… https://t.co/srlMR4Upbi 11 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
- It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?
- To refrain from imitation is the best revenge.
- The rehost is done, and I am now at philosiblog.com
- Any fool can criticize...
- Time heals what reason cannot.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it.
- Silence is one of the great arts of conversation
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: relaxation
The opponent of peace of mind is not something external, but within us. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? Everyone I know is looking for peace of mind. If they have none, they want some. If they have some, they want … Continue reading
True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future. – Seneca What does that mean? This quote is about relaxing and being ‘in the moment.’ How often do we hurry to get here or there? How often … Continue reading
Anybody can become angry. But to be angry… at the right time and for the right purpose is not within everybody’s power.
Anybody can become angry. But to be angry… at the right time and for the right purpose is not within everybody’s power. – Aristotle What does that mean? This is a popular quote, but shortened for twitter. The longer version is: … Continue reading
Everybody wants a happy life and a peaceful mind, but we have to produce peace of mind through our own practice.
Everybody wants a happy life and a peaceful mind, but we have to produce peace of mind through our own practice. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This quote starts out with a fairly straight-forward premise. We all want to be … Continue reading
You can’t make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt… and who wants to make butt-prints?
You can’t make footprints on the sands of time by sitting on your butt… and who wants to make butt-prints? – Bob Moawad What does that mean? This is an interesting quote, talking about making footprints in the sands of time. … Continue reading