- 1,069,759 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
- Let him that would move the world first move himself.
- Any fool can criticize...
- If money is your hope for independence you will never have it.
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them
- Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is
- Every path has its puddle.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Make no small plans for they have no power to stir the soul. – Niccolò Machiavelli Also attributed (in slightly different words) to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe What does that mean? Which is more inspiring, putting a man on the moon, or … Continue reading
Time to maximize what matters most to you. For most people…. Killing time is not murder, it’s suicide!
Time to maximize what matters most to you. For most people….”Killing time is not murder, it’s suicide!” Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? This is a quote I like, even though it’s obviously shortened. It starts by emphasizing that you need … Continue reading
Knowledge which is divorced from justice, may be called cunning rather than wisdom. – Cicero What does that mean? In this quote, I believe he is talking about the fact that knowledge doesn’t have morals built into it. Fire can … Continue reading
To know what people really think, pay regard to what they do, rather than what they say. – Descartes What does that mean? This quote reminds us that people will say things that they think you want to hear, or … Continue reading
A thing is not necessarily true because badly uttered, nor false because spoken magnificently. – Saint Augustine What does that mean? Think about that, about how those who lie easily and smoothly use their ability to speak to deceive us. They … Continue reading
It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time
It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time. – Winston Churchill What does that mean? I have also seen this quote written as “It … Continue reading
Even more important than the warmth and affection we receive, is the warmth and affection we give. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? In this season we are reminded how much better it is to give than to receive. While the … Continue reading