- 1,080,699 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 10 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Among human beings trust comes about, not from expressions of wealth or fame, but from our showing affection.
- Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- Silence is one of the great arts of conversation
- Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
- The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly of the vulgar.
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope.
- Million dollar ideas are a dime a dozen. The determination to see the idea through is what's priceless.
- Any fool can criticize...
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: personal growth
If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. – Epictetus What does that mean? This is a classic of introspection. It says that people will speak ill of you. … Continue reading
Whatever is well said by another, is mine. – Seneca What does that mean? Well, this is an interesting quote. One way to take it is to presume that he is taking other people’s quotes. In short, plagiarism. While I would … Continue reading
Such an amazing way to look at life: “Your enemy can be your best teacher” Dalai Lama. Perhaps we don’t have any enemies, just teachers!
Such an amazing way to look at life: “Your enemy can be your best teacher” Dalai Lama. Perhaps we don’t have any enemies, just teachers! – Tony Robbins What does that mean? This is a popular paraphrasing of a Dalai Lama quote. … Continue reading
As the twig is bent the tree inclines. – Virgil What does that mean? This quote is about the path one takes in life. Lessons learned early, when we are but twigs, will impact our future, or how the tree inclines. … Continue reading
If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree. – Jim Rohn What does that mean? To me, this quote is about action. It reminds us that we can stand there and do nothing, or we can … Continue reading
It is not enough to have a good mind, the main thing is to use it well. – René Descartes What does that mean? This is a quote from the same guy who said that because he thought, he was (that he … Continue reading
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back. – Marcus Aurelius What does that mean? This quote is attributed to Marcus Aurelius in the movie Gladiator, however I couldn’t find it in his surviving … Continue reading