- 1,080,973 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 11 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- He who deliberates fully before taking a step will spend his entire life on one leg.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil.
- It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: empathy
Life is an echo. What you send out comes back. – Zig Ziglar What does that mean? This is a neat quote, and it is a twitter-friendly version of a longer quote, which goes like this: “Life is an echo. What … Continue reading
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools. – Martin Luther King, Jr What does that mean? This quote is about the totality of humanity. While it was spoken specifically about the racial divide then present … Continue reading
If we can cultivate a concern for others, keeping in mind the oneness of humanity, we can build a more compassionate world.
If we can cultivate a concern for others, keeping in mind the oneness of humanity, we can build a more compassionate world. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This quote is about how we might build a more compassionate world. … Continue reading
Silence is true wisdom’s best reply. – Euripides What does that mean? This quote is kind of short and out of context. That makes it very dependent on the situation. What I have experienced (from both sides of the quote) is … Continue reading
Once you really commence to see things, then you really commence to feel things. – Edward Steichen What does that mean? This quote is by a world famous photographer, which is a very visual medium. The photographer sees something, but a good … Continue reading
If thou art a man, admire those who attempt great things, even though they fail. – Seneca What does that mean? This quote is about the human spirit, and how support from strangers can make a difference. It asks us to … Continue reading
We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone. – Ronald Reagan What does that mean? This is a simple truism stated with a slight twist. The quote starts by reminding us that we can’t help everyone, as not everyone wants … Continue reading