- 1,069,759 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
- Let him that would move the world first move himself.
- Any fool can criticize...
- If money is your hope for independence you will never have it.
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them
- Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is
- Every path has its puddle.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Who is there among us who does not prefer tolerance, respect and forgiveness of our failings to bigotry, disrespect, and resentment?
Who is there among us who does not prefer tolerance, respect and forgiveness of our failings to bigotry, disrespect, and resentment? – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This quote talks about opposites. Tolerance vs bigotry. Respect vs disrespect. Forgiveness vs resentment. … Continue reading
He who neglects what is done for what ought to be done, sooner effects his ruin than his preservation.
He who neglects what is done for what ought to be done, sooner effects his ruin than his preservation. – Niccolò Machiavelli What does that mean? Back in the day when Machiavelli was writing, there were plenty of others who were trying … Continue reading
More than anything else, I believe it’s our decisions, not the conditions of our lives, that determine our destiny.
More than anything else, I believe it’s our decisions, not the conditions of our lives, that determine our destiny. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? To me, this quote is saying that we have the power to change our lives with … Continue reading
Mankind are governed more by their feelings than by reason. – Samuel Adams What does that mean? This quote is from the guy that the beer is named after. This quote is interesting to me, as an engineer, because it reminds … Continue reading
The only way you get that fat off is to eat less and exercise more. – Jack LaLanne What does that mean? This is something so many people around me don’t seem to be able to grasp. While there are a … Continue reading
At first, dreams seem impossible, then improbable, and eventually inevitable. – Christopher Reeve What does that mean? As is so often the case, this is a Twitter friendly version of a longer quote: “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, … Continue reading
My hope still is to leave the world a bit better than when I got here. – Jim Henson What does that mean? This is another Twitter shortened version of a quote. The more complete quote is: “When I was … Continue reading