- 1,072,577 hits
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.
- Time heals what reason cannot.
- The problem with the world is that we draw our family circle too small
- There's nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility is being superior to your former self
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you
- Worry is a down payment on a problem you may never have
- Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance.
- Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs. – Henry Ford What does that mean? It’s like the old expression which asks how one eats something that is way too big to eat. The answer is usually something like … Continue reading
If the wind will not serve, take to the oars. – Latin Proverb What does that mean? This quote is another really simple way of reminding us that it is wise to have a PlanB ready, just in case the … Continue reading
Whether we are happy or not depends on our attitude; compassion, for instance, leads to a calmer mind.
Whether we are happy or not depends on our attitude; compassion, for instance, leads to a calmer mind. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This is a quote about the link between our attitude and our mood. It’s hard to … Continue reading
The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity. – Seneca What does that mean? While it isn’t stated explicitly, this quote is almost certainly about death, and the transition to what might come after it. … Continue reading
Love what is. Appreciate what is. Accept what is, or use what is! There is only power in what we do with what we have.
Love what is. Appreciate what is. Accept what is, or use what is! There is only power in what we do with what we have. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? How many times have you said that you’d do … Continue reading
There are no menial jobs, only menial attitudes. – William J. Brennan, Jr. What does that mean? Have you ever thought, or heard someone say, that a job is beneath them? It could be cleaning an icky mess, or some other … Continue reading
In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing. – Mignon McLaughlin What does that mean? It means love is Non-Euclidean (that’s a math joke, for those who don’t get the reference). That said, … Continue reading