- 1,072,454 hits
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Let him that would move the world first move himself.
- Concentration is my motto - first honesty, then industry, then concentration.
- The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
- There's nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility is being superior to your former self
- Great minds have purposes; others have wishes.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- A man should choose a friend who is better than himself.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: happiness
True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future. – Seneca What does that mean? This quote is about relaxing and being ‘in the moment.’ How often do we hurry to get here or there? How often … Continue reading
Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness. – Oliver Wendel Holmes What does that mean? This is another romantic quote which I believe can also be applied to other situations in our lives. As we have discussed … Continue reading
It is important to let people know that they have the source of contentment and happiness within themselves.
It is important to let people know that they have the source of contentment and happiness within themselves. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? I like this quote, as it is a reminder of something we all know, and … Continue reading
Enjoy present pleasures in such a way as not to injure future ones. – Seneca What does that mean? This is a great quote for the weekend. Consider the pleasure, as some call it, of a few drinks. That can be … Continue reading
Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.
Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it. – Groucho Marx What does that mean? A slightly longer version of the quote is as follows: “Each morning when I … Continue reading
Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr. What does that mean? This quote is about the difference between giving and getting. As kids, I imagine most of us liked one … Continue reading
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single one, and its life will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
Thousands of candles can be lit from a single one, and its life will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared. – Buddha What does that mean? This quote reminds us that there are two kinds of things in … Continue reading