- 1,080,207 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 9 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence
- Great minds have purposes; others have wishes.
- You cannot make progress without making decisions.
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Dream. Let nothing dim the light that shines within you.
- If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: April 2012
If you are too busy to laugh, you are too busy. – Proverb What does that mean? Laughter. It’s one of the best sounds a human can make, and one of the best sounds a human can hear. It makes … Continue reading
Whatever steps, however small, one can take towards learning to reduce the influence of the negative emotions can be very helpful.
Whatever steps, however small, one can take towards learning to reduce the influence of the negative emotions can be very helpful. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? I like this quote. This quote says that even small steps help. I … Continue reading
Princes and governments are far more dangerous than other elements within society. – Niccolò Machiavelli What does that mean? This may come as somewhat shocking to some people, and painfully obvious to many others. Anyone who has been following the violence by … Continue reading
Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself. – Ralph Waldo Emerson What does that mean? This is an interesting quote due to the metaphor it uses. Happiness as a potion, a liquid … Continue reading
Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. – William Shakespeare What does that mean? This line is from the Bard’s play “All’s Well That Ends Well“, Act 1 Scene 1, where the line is spoken by the mother to … Continue reading
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. – Oscar Wilde What does that mean? Historically, the reference to being in the gutter usually refers to a drunk who is so drunk and … Continue reading
I don’t need a man to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we will ever have is the one with ourselves.
I don’t need anyone to rectify my existence. The most profound relationship we will ever have is the one with ourselves. – Shirley MacLaine What does that mean? This was the original quote before it was ret-coned into a more politically … Continue reading