- 1,080,973 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 11 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- He who deliberates fully before taking a step will spend his entire life on one leg.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil.
- It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: July 2012
Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.
Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all. – Sam Ewing What does that mean? I laughed when I first saw this one. It … Continue reading
One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry What does that mean? This is an interesting part of the book “The Little Prince,” where the Prince was crying about his rose, … Continue reading
If you serve others as fully as you can, what you do will be a source of inner joy. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This is a fairly straight forward quote. It urges us to take some time and help … Continue reading
The innovator has for enemies all those who have done well under the old conditions. – Niccolò Machiavelli What does that mean? This quote is about the difficulties faced by a new ruler. With a new ruler come new rules, and the … Continue reading
A person does not have to be behind bars to be a prisoner. People can be prisoners or “slaves” of their own concepts and ideas.
A person does not have to be behind bars to be a prisoner. People can be prisoners or “slaves” of their own concepts and ideas. – Maharaji (Prem Rawat) What does that mean? This quote, to me, is about being slaves … Continue reading
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. – Oscar Wilde What does that mean? To live, so many of us believe we do it, yet if we examine what we are doing, it … Continue reading