- 1,072,577 hits
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.
- Time heals what reason cannot.
- The problem with the world is that we draw our family circle too small
- There's nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility is being superior to your former self
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you
- Worry is a down payment on a problem you may never have
- Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance.
- Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: self improvement
If you desire to be good, begin by believing that you are wicked. – Epictetus What does that mean? This is an interesting way of putting forward the question. How would you find ways to become better if you didn’t think you … Continue reading
Every path has its puddle. – English Proverb What does that mean? To me, this is a fairly good represen-tation of life in general. We all travel down our path. We often come to forks or intersections among the paths. … Continue reading
Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.
Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything. – Unknown What does that mean? That is the real question of life, isn’t it? “Who are you?” How are you defined and how … Continue reading
It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste. – Henry Ford What does that mean? This quote, as one might expect from one of the foremost industrialists of his era, is about work. Specifically … Continue reading
I will not be concerned at other men’s not knowing me; I will be concerned at my own want of ability.
I will not be concerned at other men’s not knowing me; I will be concerned at my own want of ability. – Confucius What does that mean? This is an interesting quote, as it discusses our want, or lack, of ability. … Continue reading
Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are with what you have and that will lead you into something greater.
Don’t wait for something big to occur. Start where you are with what you have and that will lead you into something greater. – Mary Manin Morrissey What does that mean? While there is some baggage associated with the author of … Continue reading