- 1,080,208 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 9 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence
- Great minds have purposes; others have wishes.
- You cannot make progress without making decisions.
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Dream. Let nothing dim the light that shines within you.
- If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: motivation
In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. – János Arany What does that mean? This quote is from a poet and writer of ballads in Hungary in the 1800s. Given the way poets tend to write things, this makes perfect … Continue reading
Asking “Is this possible?” is rarely relevant. The real question is, “Is this worth doing?” – Andrew Sliwinski What does that mean? This is the measure of human ingenuity. So many things which were once considered impossible are now routinely done. The … Continue reading
Don’t make excuses for why you can’t get it done. Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.
Don’t make excuses for why you can’t get it done. Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen. – Ralph Marston What does that mean? This is a line from a much longer text, about 6 tweets long. The … Continue reading
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. – Elizabeth Barrett Browning What does that mean? This is a quote often used to woo a lover, or to smooth things … Continue reading
Failure is only postponed success as long as courage coaches ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory.
Failure is only postponed success as long as courage coaches ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory. – Herbert Kaufman What does that mean? There is a lot packed into those two short lines. The very first part … Continue reading
Among human beings trust comes about, not from expressions of wealth or fame, but from our showing affection.
Among human beings trust comes about, not from expressions of wealth or fame, but from our showing affection. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This quote is about trust, and how we go about earning it. Animals may have a different … Continue reading
Remember that the happiest people are not those getting more, but those giving more. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr. What does that mean? This quote is about the difference between giving and getting. As kids, I imagine most of us liked one … Continue reading