- 1,070,168 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/qGXVBs #Philosophy 11 months ago
- Examine men’s ruling principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things they avoid,… philosiblog.com/2016/08/08/exa… https://t.co/srlMR4Upbi 11 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
- It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?
- To refrain from imitation is the best revenge.
- The rehost is done, and I am now at philosiblog.com
- Any fool can criticize...
- Time heals what reason cannot.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it.
- Silence is one of the great arts of conversation
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: work
There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure. – Colin Powell What does that mean? Well, this one pretty much says it on the level. People are always looking for the magic bullet, … Continue reading
Control thy passions lest they take vengeance on thee. – Epictetus What does that mean? This quote is about passions and how too much of a good thing can be a real problem for some people. The quote urges us to … Continue reading
You must decide what it is you believe in and take steps towards achieving it and creating the universe and world you want to see.
You must decide what it is you believe in and take steps towards achieving it and creating the universe and world you want to see. – Forest Whitaker What does that mean? This is a bit of a departure from the norm, … Continue reading
Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. – Theodore Roosevelt What does that mean? This is a quote, taken from a speech by a sitting American President, so I hope … Continue reading
If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. – Epictetus What does that mean? This is a classic of introspection. It says that people will speak ill of you. … Continue reading
I feel that each of us has the potential to make some contribution and together, working with a clear aim, we can change our world.
I feel that each of us has the potential to make some contribution and together, working with a clear aim, we can change our world. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? To me, this is a great quote, and says quite … Continue reading