- 1,081,513 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 1 year ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- What happens to a man is less significant than what happens within him.
- Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours.
- The measure of a man is the way he bears up under misfortune
- Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. A. A. Milne
- Dream. Let nothing dim the light that shines within you.
- It's not the lack of resources, it's your lack of resourcefulness that stops you.
- Character is much easier kept than recovered.
- Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something.
- The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: May 2011
Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration and resentment. – Dale Carnegie What does that mean? To me it speaks of the true causes of fatigue or energy drags in my life. It probably is … Continue reading
Everything that happens; happens as it should, and if you observe carefully, you will find this to be so. – Marcus Aurelius What does that mean? I debated taking this quote, but decided it was worth doing. It talks of … Continue reading
If we reserve ethical conduct for those whom we feel close to, we may neglect our responsibilities toward those outside this circle. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? To me, it seems a bit self evident. If we only … Continue reading
He that does good to another does good also to himself. – Seneca What does that mean? It says to me that the act of doing a service to another rarely, if ever, harms you. In nearly all cases, when … Continue reading
Success is peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you did your best to become the best you are capable of becoming. – John Wooden What does that mean? To me, it speaks to effort, … Continue reading
Do not want others to know what you have done? Better not have done it anyways. – Chinese Proverb What does that mean? Translations are such fun. This saying almost sounds like a stereotypical movie character is saying it. To … Continue reading
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win. – Mohandas Gandhi What does that mean? This is the block diagram for the path of peaceful resistance. They start by pretending you are insignificant. … Continue reading