- 1,080,973 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 11 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- He who deliberates fully before taking a step will spend his entire life on one leg.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil.
- It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: goals
Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost. – Robert Schuller What does that mean? This quote is urging us to go against a basic force of human nature. If you drop one thing, what do … Continue reading
Don’t make excuses for why you can’t get it done. Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.
Don’t make excuses for why you can’t get it done. Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen. – Ralph Marston What does that mean? This is a line from a much longer text, about 6 tweets long. The … Continue reading
If you desire to be good, begin by believing that you are wicked. – Epictetus What does that mean? This is an interesting way of putting forward the question. How would you find ways to become better if you didn’t think you … Continue reading
I can be changed by what happens to me, but I refuse to be reduced by it. – Maya Angelou What does that mean? Things happen in life. Some of those things change our path in life. Some of them even change … Continue reading
Every path has its puddle. – English Proverb What does that mean? To me, this is a fairly good represen-tation of life in general. We all travel down our path. We often come to forks or intersections among the paths. … Continue reading
Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren’t. – Margaret Thatcher What does that mean? This quote is interesting, as it draws an analogy which I would never have considered. But that’s probably … Continue reading