- 1,073,944 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it.
- Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.
- Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble.
- Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
- If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.
- If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.
- Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.
- Non violence is a sign of strength; violence is a sign of desperation and weakness.
- Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: accomplishment
Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost. – Robert Schuller What does that mean? This quote is urging us to go against a basic force of human nature. If you drop one thing, what do … Continue reading
Asking “Is this possible?” is rarely relevant. The real question is, “Is this worth doing?” – Andrew Sliwinski What does that mean? This is the measure of human ingenuity. So many things which were once considered impossible are now routinely done. The … Continue reading
Don’t make excuses for why you can’t get it done. Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.
Don’t make excuses for why you can’t get it done. Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen. – Ralph Marston What does that mean? This is a line from a much longer text, about 6 tweets long. The … Continue reading
If you want the present to be different from the past, study the past. – Spinoza What does that mean? There are plenty of ways to look at this quote, but at the heart of it is a simple thought. Learn … Continue reading
You must decide what it is you believe in and take steps towards achieving it and creating the universe and world you want to see.
You must decide what it is you believe in and take steps towards achieving it and creating the universe and world you want to see. – Forest Whitaker What does that mean? This is a bit of a departure from the norm, … Continue reading
Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. – Theodore Roosevelt What does that mean? This is a quote, taken from a speech by a sitting American President, so I hope … Continue reading