- 1,073,896 hits
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 3 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it.
- Don't open a shop unless you like to smile.
- Any fool can criticize...
- If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.
- One must steer, not talk.
- Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.
- It is important that when pursing our own self-interest we should be “wise selfish” and not “foolish selfish”
- He who deliberates fully before taking a step will spend his entire life on one leg.
- Tardiness often robs us opportunity, and the dispatch of our forces.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: ideals
In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. – János Arany What does that mean? This quote is from a poet and writer of ballads in Hungary in the 1800s. Given the way poets tend to write things, this makes perfect … Continue reading
Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto. – Lope de Vega What does that mean? A concerto is music played by a soloist (or group of soloists) and a small orchestra. This allows for a great deal of interplay between … Continue reading
It is the failing of youth not to be able to restrain its own violence. – Seneca What does that mean? Ah, the joys of youth. While often times described as misspent, if one both survives and manages to learn from it, … Continue reading
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. – Helen Keller What does that mean? This quote begins by saying “the best and most beautiful things…” But … Continue reading
There is no person so severely punished, as those who subject themselves to the whip of their own remorse.
There is no person so severely punished, as those who subject themselves to the whip of their own remorse. – Seneca What does that mean? The first thing to acknowledge with this quote is that there are people to whom this … Continue reading
Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble up, if thou wilt ever dig. – Marcus Aurelius What does that mean? This quote is saying there is good within us. Each of us. Every one of … Continue reading
It is absurd to divide people into good or bad. People are either charming or tedious. – Oscar Wilde What does that mean? There are many ways to divide people. By the color of their skin. By the value of their … Continue reading