- 1,072,454 hits
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Let him that would move the world first move himself.
- Concentration is my motto - first honesty, then industry, then concentration.
- The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
- There's nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility is being superior to your former self
- Great minds have purposes; others have wishes.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- A man should choose a friend who is better than himself.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: October 2012
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. – Mohandas Gandhi What does that mean? To me, this is a beautiful quote. It reminds … Continue reading
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~ Cicero What does that mean? Needless to say, this quote is from the days before the iPhone, computers, cars, and all that tech stuff that most … Continue reading
Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle What does that mean? This is another neat quote, being based on mythology written about by Aristotle’s mentor, Plato (in his work, Symposium). The story goes that humans … Continue reading
He who blinded by ambition, raises himself to a position whence he cannot mount higher, must fall with the greatest loss.
He who blinded by ambition, raises himself to a position whence he cannot mount higher, must fall with the greatest loss. – Niccolò Machiavelli What does that mean? This is an interesting quote, if only for the number of requirements needed to … Continue reading
Very often not getting your dream gives you your destiny. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? Well, think about it. How often do you get that of which you dream? If you have my luck, almost never. But according to this … Continue reading
There’s no workman, whatsoever he be, That may both work well and hastily. – Geoffrey Chaucer What does that mean? This is two of the usual saying about “pick any two” where the list of three things is “quick, good, inexpensive.” … Continue reading