- 1,079,363 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 7 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
- Sometimes we expect more from others because we’d be willing to do that much for them them.
- Million dollar ideas are a dime a dozen. The determination to see the idea through is what's priceless.
- You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him to find it within himself
- Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: focus
Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost. – Robert Schuller What does that mean? This quote is urging us to go against a basic force of human nature. If you drop one thing, what do … Continue reading
The opponent of peace of mind is not something external, but within us. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? Everyone I know is looking for peace of mind. If they have none, they want some. If they have some, they want … Continue reading
True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future. – Seneca What does that mean? This quote is about relaxing and being ‘in the moment.’ How often do we hurry to get here or there? How often … Continue reading
Don’t make excuses for why you can’t get it done. Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.
Don’t make excuses for why you can’t get it done. Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen. – Ralph Marston What does that mean? This is a line from a much longer text, about 6 tweets long. The … Continue reading
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. – Wayne Dyer What does that mean? This is another twisted quote chiastic. It says change the look, and how you look will change. We all … Continue reading
A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials. – Seneca What does that mean? Back in the time of this quote, gemstones were polished by grinding. Cutting and cleaving, as we know them today, had … Continue reading
The mind that is anxious about the future is miserable. – Seneca What does that mean? Anxious. Nervous. Worried. The future can be a scary thing. However, being anxious doesn’t make it any less scary. Nor does it change the possibility … Continue reading