- 1,081,513 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 1 year ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- What happens to a man is less significant than what happens within him.
- Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours.
- The measure of a man is the way he bears up under misfortune
- Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. A. A. Milne
- Dream. Let nothing dim the light that shines within you.
- It's not the lack of resources, it's your lack of resourcefulness that stops you.
- Character is much easier kept than recovered.
- Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something.
- The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: June 2013
If we can refrain from harming others in our everyday actions and words, we can start to give more serious attention to actively doing good.
If we can refrain from harming others in our everyday actions and words, we can start to give more serious attention to actively doing good. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This quote starts by asking us to consider how we … Continue reading
Even after a bad harvest there must be sowing. – Seneca What does that mean? This is one of the most powerful truths of nature. No matter how poorly the harvest turned out, if you wish to have another crop, … Continue reading
A problem is a question you haven’t yet answered to a level that has fulfilled you. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? This quote is about being done. As long as you aren’t fulfilled, as long as you are not satisfied, … Continue reading
Rowing harder doesn’t help if the boat is headed in the wrong direction. – Kenichi Ohmae What does that mean? This is quote is about understanding the nature of the challenge you face. If you don’t understand what you are up against, … Continue reading
Death smiles at us all, but all a man can do is smile back. – Marcus Aurelius What does that mean? This quote is attributed to Marcus Aurelius in the movie Gladiator, however I couldn’t find it in his surviving … Continue reading
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools. – Herbert Spencer What does that mean? This one is a fairly simple truth. If there are no consequences for our actions, … Continue reading
True love begins when nothing is looked for in return. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry What does that mean? I have heard a lot of variants of this quote, but many seem to take it in a different direction. To me, this … Continue reading