- 1,080,208 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 9 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence
- Great minds have purposes; others have wishes.
- You cannot make progress without making decisions.
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Dream. Let nothing dim the light that shines within you.
- If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: knowledge
The opponent of peace of mind is not something external, but within us. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? Everyone I know is looking for peace of mind. If they have none, they want some. If they have some, they want … Continue reading
If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid. – Epictetus What does that mean? I like this quote, because I have lived it so many times. While we can learn a lot from books, the internet, and … Continue reading
A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein What does that mean? This quote is attributed to Albert Einstein, but probably isn’t true. However, I believe that it is still an interesting quote nonetheless. The … Continue reading
Knowledge is not power…it’s potential power. Execution will trump knowledge any day. – Tony Robbins What does that mean? I truly love this quote. How many people have you seen, sitting there doing something they KNOW they shouldn’t be doing, but do … Continue reading
Time and money spent in helping men to do more for themselves is far better than mere giving. – Henry Ford What does that mean? This quote is about giving, or being charitable. We generally like to give to those less fortunate, … Continue reading
Peace can only be achieved through non-violence. This is something we have to train and educate our children to put into effect.
Peace can only be achieved through non-violence. This is something we have to train and educate our children to put into effect. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This is an interesting quote, because talks about the history of mankind and … Continue reading
I will not be concerned at other men’s not knowing me; I will be concerned at my own want of ability.
I will not be concerned at other men’s not knowing me; I will be concerned at my own want of ability. – Confucius What does that mean? This is an interesting quote, as it discusses our want, or lack, of ability. … Continue reading