- 1,072,454 hits
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Let him that would move the world first move himself.
- Concentration is my motto - first honesty, then industry, then concentration.
- The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
- There's nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility is being superior to your former self
- Great minds have purposes; others have wishes.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- A man should choose a friend who is better than himself.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: November 2012
I never dreamed about success. I worked for it. – Estée Lauder What does that mean? This quote goes to the heart of the definition of ‘dream.’ To some, a dream is more a fantasy, something you engage in when you … Continue reading
I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship. – Louisa May Alcott What does that mean? Think about that for a moment. On a calm, sunny day, there is little wind, often barely a breeze. … Continue reading
If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine. – Morris West What does that mean? To me, this quote is saying that if you spend your whole life hunkered in the bunker, you’re … Continue reading
If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. – Bruce Lee What does that mean? Time, it just keeps on ticking away. You will never know exactly when your time will be all used … Continue reading
Thanks people! Within the last five min or so, I got to the 200,000 view mark. Three months ago, we were at 100,000 views. Thanks you so much for visiting!
No one knows what he can do till he tries. – Publilius Syrus What does that mean? That is an interesting observation. It’s so true, but I had never thought about it in that manner before. How do you know what … Continue reading
Understanding the advantages and drawbacks of particular emotions and applying our intelligence, we can transform our minds.
Understanding the advantages and drawbacks of particular emotions and applying our intelligence, we can transform our minds. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This is about the balance of each emotion. No one emotion is perfect, nor are there any emotions … Continue reading