- 1,081,513 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 1 year ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- What happens to a man is less significant than what happens within him.
- Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours.
- The measure of a man is the way he bears up under misfortune
- Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. A. A. Milne
- Dream. Let nothing dim the light that shines within you.
- It's not the lack of resources, it's your lack of resourcefulness that stops you.
- Character is much easier kept than recovered.
- Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something.
- The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: friendship
Being honest might not get you a lot of friends, but it will always get you the right ones. – John Lennon What does that mean? This quote is about a quality which I have fairly strong feelings: honesty. I believe … Continue reading
Listening is an attitude of the heart, a genuine desire to be with another which both attracts and heals.
Listening is an attitude of the heart, a genuine desire to be with another which both attracts and heals. – attributed to J. Isham (no known bio) What does that mean? We all listen to others, in some form or another. … Continue reading
Harmony is pure love, for love is a concerto. – Lope de Vega What does that mean? A concerto is music played by a soloist (or group of soloists) and a small orchestra. This allows for a great deal of interplay between … Continue reading
Despite the superficial differences between us, we need to have a sense that all 7 billion human beings belong to one human family.
Despite the superficial differences between us, we need to have a sense that all 7 billion human beings belong to one human family. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This quote acknowledges that there are differences between each of us. Both … Continue reading
Among human beings trust comes about, not from expressions of wealth or fame, but from our showing affection.
Among human beings trust comes about, not from expressions of wealth or fame, but from our showing affection. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? This quote is about trust, and how we go about earning it. Animals may have a different … Continue reading
If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. – Alfred Lord Tennyson What does that mean? While I couldn’t find the book or poem this is from, nor the words missing … Continue reading
One word frees us of all the weight and pain in life. That word is Love. – Sophocles What does that mean? This quote is not from a philosopher, but from a ground-breaking Greek playwright, from his play Oedipus at Colonus … Continue reading