- 1,079,363 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 7 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.
- Sometimes we expect more from others because we’d be willing to do that much for them them.
- Million dollar ideas are a dime a dozen. The determination to see the idea through is what's priceless.
- You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him to find it within himself
- Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Tag Archives: @tonyrobbins
Men are born to succeed, not fail. – Henry David Thoreau What does that mean? While some might feel this quote is overly optimistic, I believe it is exactly right. When we are born, we can do nothing. We can … Continue reading
Failure is only postponed success as long as courage coaches ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory.
Failure is only postponed success as long as courage coaches ambition. The habit of persistence is the habit of victory. – Herbert Kaufman What does that mean? There is a lot packed into those two short lines. The very first part … Continue reading
Life is an echo. What you send out comes back. – Zig Ziglar What does that mean? This is a neat quote, and it is a twitter-friendly version of a longer quote, which goes like this: “Life is an echo. What … Continue reading
Such an amazing way to look at life: “Your enemy can be your best teacher” Dalai Lama. Perhaps we don’t have any enemies, just teachers!
Such an amazing way to look at life: “Your enemy can be your best teacher” Dalai Lama. Perhaps we don’t have any enemies, just teachers! – Tony Robbins What does that mean? This is a popular paraphrasing of a Dalai Lama quote. … Continue reading
To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, and be nothing. – Elbert Hubbard often misattributed to Aristotle What does that mean? This quote is often misattributed to Aristotle, but is actually by writer Elbert Hubbard, from his book “John North Willys” : … Continue reading
A problem is a question you haven’t yet answered to a level that has fulfilled you. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? This quote is about being done. As long as you aren’t fulfilled, as long as you are not satisfied, … Continue reading
What’s talked about is a dream. What’s envisioned is exciting. What’s planned becomes possible. What’s scheduled is real.
What’s talked about is a dream. What’s envisioned is exciting. What’s planned becomes possible. What’s scheduled is real. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? This quote is about the steps one goes through on the path from an idea to a … Continue reading