- 1,080,971 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 11 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil.
- It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Tag Archives: @thequote
After all, tomorrow is another day. – Margaret Mitchell What does that mean? The line, from her novel ‘Gone with the Wind,’ is spoken by Scarlet O’Hara. While we never know how many days we have left, tomorrow is always going … Continue reading
A man’s character may be learned from the adjectives which he habitually uses in conversation. – Mark Twain What does that mean? While this quote shows up on many quote sites, I couldn’t find a definitive source for the quote, so it’s … Continue reading
If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it. – John Irving What does that mean? We each have this life of ours to live. We have the … Continue reading
The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself.
The best teacher is the one who suggests rather than dogmatizes, and inspires his listener with the wish to teach himself. – Edward Bulwar-Lytton What does that mean? Lets start with a definition. Dogma is defined as an authoritarian set … Continue reading
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong. – Charles Wadsworth What does that mean? I can imagine this being said with a bit of a wry smile. … Continue reading
The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical.
The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. – Julius Erving What does that mean? This quote is from one of greats of Basketball. And he understood … Continue reading
The key is not to prioritize your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. – Stephen Covey What does that mean? This witty quote uses a chiasmus to point out the importance of how something is done. In this case, the subject … Continue reading