- 1,081,513 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 1 year ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- What happens to a man is less significant than what happens within him.
- Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours.
- The measure of a man is the way he bears up under misfortune
- Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. A. A. Milne
- Dream. Let nothing dim the light that shines within you.
- It's not the lack of resources, it's your lack of resourcefulness that stops you.
- Character is much easier kept than recovered.
- Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something.
- The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Tag Archives: @QuoteHouse
Tough times never last, but tough people do. – Dr. Robert Schuller What does that mean? Given the current economic situation, this seemed an interesting quote to tackle. It reminds us that the tough times come and go. Even if … Continue reading
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results. – Winston Churchill What does that mean? It means that you need to check your results regularly! Even the best laid plans, with all probable contingencies accounted for, can … Continue reading
The measure of a man is the way he bears up under misfortune. – Plutarch What does that mean? I would imagine most of us could put up with good fortune without too much trouble. Really good fortune might test … Continue reading
I think of life as a good book. The further you get into it, the more it begins to make sense. – Harold S. Kushner What does that mean? To me, it sounds like the story of my life. When … Continue reading
Keeping score of old scores and scars, getting even and one-upping, always makes you less than you are
Keeping score of old scores and scars, getting even and one-upping, always makes you less than you are. – Malcolm Forbes What does that mean? To me, this quote is full of fairly straight forward advice. The quote works from … Continue reading
True love is like a pair of socks: you gotta have two and they’ve gotta match. – Erich Fromm What does that mean? Well, as a nerd an the antithesis of a snappy dresser, I might argue with having to have … Continue reading
Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.
Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time. – Goethe What does that mean? To me, this quote talks about preparation, planning, … Continue reading