- 1,080,971 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 11 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil.
- It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Tag Archives: problem
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win, so just face them head on, and overcome them.
Running away from your problems is a race you will never win, so just face them head on, and overcome them. – Unknown What does that mean? I’ve heard a number of variants on this one, but the most common has … Continue reading
A problem is a question you haven’t yet answered to a level that has fulfilled you. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? This quote is about being done. As long as you aren’t fulfilled, as long as you are not satisfied, … Continue reading
The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit. – David Lee Roth What does that mean? For me, that’s an easy question to answer: you stop when you are done improving, growing, and learning. In short, I’ll stop trying to … Continue reading
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place. – George Bernard Shaw What does that mean? Communication is very important to inter-personal discussions, as it is how we move ideas from person to person. … Continue reading
The problem with the world is that we draw our family circle too small. – Mother Teresa What does that mean? To me, the quote is telling us that we treat people in different manners depending on the label we … Continue reading
No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking. – Voltaire What does that mean? The preeminent trait of humankind is our ability to think. Yes, some other creatures can do some basic problem solving, but humans are still the … Continue reading
Worry is a down payment on a problem you may never have. – Unknown What does that mean? To me, this says that we should quit worrying. The quote goes on to point out that the problem you are worrying about … Continue reading