- 1,080,971 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 11 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil.
- It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Tag Archives: nothing
Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.
Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything. – Unknown What does that mean? That is the real question of life, isn’t it? “Who are you?” How are you defined and how … Continue reading
To avoid criticism say nothing, do nothing, and be nothing. – Elbert Hubbard often misattributed to Aristotle What does that mean? This quote is often misattributed to Aristotle, but is actually by writer Elbert Hubbard, from his book “John North Willys” : … Continue reading
True love begins when nothing is looked for in return. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry What does that mean? I have heard a lot of variants of this quote, but many seem to take it in a different direction. To me, this … Continue reading
There is nothing in the world so much admired as a man who knows how to bear unhappiness with courage.
There is nothing in the world so much admired as a man who knows how to bear unhappiness with courage. – Seneca What does that mean? This quote is about what the author of the quote thinks is one of the … Continue reading
It is better, of course, to know useless things than to know nothing. – Seneca What does that mean? That is my mantra! I know more useless stuff than just about anyone else out there! But why would that be better … Continue reading
If you aim at nothing, you’ll hit it every time. – Zig Ziglar What does that mean? Also attributed to B.J. Marshall, this is more a truism than anything else. So many people, myself included, who just do things, without any … Continue reading
Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely. – Auguste Rodin What does that mean? This quote is near and dear to my heart. I’ve heard it said many different ways, and said it as many more. … Continue reading