- 1,073,944 hits
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it.
- Nothing builds self-esteem and self-confidence like accomplishment.
- Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble.
- Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
- If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.
- If the wind will not serve, take to the oars.
- Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.
- Non violence is a sign of strength; violence is a sign of desperation and weakness.
- Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Tag Archives: dream
In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. – János Arany What does that mean? This quote is from a poet and writer of ballads in Hungary in the 1800s. Given the way poets tend to write things, this makes perfect … Continue reading
Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman What does that mean? There is a slightly longer version of this quote, which I greatly prefer. … Continue reading
What’s talked about is a dream. What’s envisioned is exciting. What’s planned becomes possible. What’s scheduled is real.
What’s talked about is a dream. What’s envisioned is exciting. What’s planned becomes possible. What’s scheduled is real. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? This quote is about the steps one goes through on the path from an idea to a … Continue reading
If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs. – Tony Gaskins What does that mean? This quote is about your future, and what your plans for it might be. If you have no specific plan, … Continue reading
Some people dream of great accomplishments, while others stay awake and do them. – Unknown What does that mean? This quote reminds us that it takes effort to accomplish anything. Dreaming is a fun pastime. It is a place for … Continue reading
At first, dreams seem impossible, then improbable, and eventually inevitable. – Christopher Reeve What does that mean? As is so often the case, this is a Twitter friendly version of a longer quote: “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, … Continue reading