- 1,080,971 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 11 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil.
- It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Tag Archives: @CSLewisDaily
Isn’t it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different? – C.S. Lewis What does that mean? This is about things moving slowly but relentlessly. A day doesn’t seem very long, but changes do … Continue reading
True Friendship is the least jealous of loves. Two friends delight to be joined by a third, and three by a fourth.
True Friendship is the least jealous of loves. Two friends delight to be joined by a third, and three by a fourth. – C.S. Lewis What does that mean? This quote is taken from a longer quote on the differences between romantic … Continue reading
The next best thing to being wise oneself is to live in a circle of those who are. – C.S. Lewis What does that mean? This is a slightly abbreviated version of a longer quote: The next best thing to being wise … Continue reading
If God forgives us we must forgive ourselves otherwise its like setting up ourselves as a higher tribunal than Him.
If God forgives us we must forgive ourselves otherwise its like setting up ourselves as a higher tribunal than Him. – C.S. Lewis What does that mean? Like many of his quotes, this is a very religiously oriented quote. In this … Continue reading
Think of yourself as a seed patiently wintering in the earth, waiting to come up a flower. – C.S. Lewis What does that mean? This guy was fairly religious, so this might originally have had something to do with this life and the next … Continue reading