- 1,080,699 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 10 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Among human beings trust comes about, not from expressions of wealth or fame, but from our showing affection.
- Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- Silence is one of the great arts of conversation
- Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.
- The vulgar crowd always is taken by appearances, and the world consists chiefly of the vulgar.
- Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope.
- Million dollar ideas are a dime a dozen. The determination to see the idea through is what's priceless.
- Any fool can criticize...
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: momentum
Even after a bad harvest there must be sowing. – Seneca What does that mean? This is one of the most powerful truths of nature. No matter how poorly the harvest turned out, if you wish to have another crop, … Continue reading
The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical.
The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life – mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical. – Julius Erving What does that mean? This quote is from one of greats of Basketball. And he understood … Continue reading
All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me. – Walt Disney What does that mean? This is yet another Twitter-friendly of a slightly longer quote: “All the adversity I’ve had in my life, all … Continue reading
The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit. – David Lee Roth What does that mean? For me, that’s an easy question to answer: you stop when you are done improving, growing, and learning. In short, I’ll stop trying to … Continue reading
Happy people have two things in common. They know exactly what they want and they feel they’re moving toward getting it.
Happy people have two things in common. They know exactly what they want and they feel they’re moving toward getting it. – Barbara Sher What does that mean? This is another Twitter-friendly shortened quote. The longer version is: “Happy people have … Continue reading
At first, dreams seem impossible, then improbable, and eventually inevitable. – Christopher Reeve What does that mean? As is so often the case, this is a Twitter friendly version of a longer quote: “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, … Continue reading