- 1,081,513 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 1 year ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- What happens to a man is less significant than what happens within him.
- Argue for your limitations, and sure enough they're yours.
- The measure of a man is the way he bears up under misfortune
- Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. A. A. Milne
- Dream. Let nothing dim the light that shines within you.
- It's not the lack of resources, it's your lack of resourcefulness that stops you.
- Character is much easier kept than recovered.
- Take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly, and try another. But by all means, try something.
- The promise given was a necessity of the past: the word broken is a necessity of the present.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: limits
A man’s as miserable as he thinks he is. – Seneca What does that mean? To me, this is a statement of our relative condition. Someone from the very cold regions of the planet might be miserable at the equator, … Continue reading
What’s talked about is a dream. What’s envisioned is exciting. What’s planned becomes possible. What’s scheduled is real.
What’s talked about is a dream. What’s envisioned is exciting. What’s planned becomes possible. What’s scheduled is real. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? This quote is about the steps one goes through on the path from an idea to a … Continue reading
All is in the course of change; and you yourself are constantly changing and, in a sense, passing away; and so too is the entire universe.
All is in the course of change; and you yourself are constantly changing and, in a sense, passing away; and so too is the entire universe. – Marcus Aurelius, from the book Meditations, IX. 19 What does that mean? The sad thing … Continue reading
It is the debtor that is ruined by hard times. – Rutherford B. Hayes What does that mean? This is another Twitter-friendly quote which has been shortened from the original: “Let every man, every corporation, and especially let every village, town, and … Continue reading
Many have dreamed up republics and principalities which have never in truth been known to exist… – Niccolò Machiavelli What does that mean? This is a Twitter friendly shortening of a fairly long quote: “Many have dreamed up republics and principalities … Continue reading
Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.
Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all. – Sam Ewing What does that mean? I laughed when I first saw this one. It … Continue reading
The time to relax is when you don’t have time for it. – Sydney J. Harris What does that mean? Boy, do I feel this one today! I have so much to do, and no where near enough time in … Continue reading