- 1,072,454 hits
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Let him that would move the world first move himself.
- Concentration is my motto - first honesty, then industry, then concentration.
- The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions.
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
- There's nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility is being superior to your former self
- Great minds have purposes; others have wishes.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- A man should choose a friend who is better than himself.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: humor
Most people would not see an awful movie a second time, yet they play the same bad memories over and over in their heads.
Most people would not see an awful movie a second time, yet they play the same bad memories over and over in their heads. – Tony Robbins What does that mean? We’ve all seen a bad movie, once. But do you go … Continue reading
If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you. – Oscar Wilde What does that mean? This quote is a variant on an ancient Mongolian Proverb: “A Man About To Tell The Truth Should Keep One … Continue reading
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong. – Charles Wadsworth What does that mean? I can imagine this being said with a bit of a wry smile. … Continue reading
Control your thoughts; they may break into words at anytime. – Anonymous What does that mean? This quote is about the things people say. It implies that sometimes that filter between our mind and our mouth doesn’t work as well … Continue reading
If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it! – Johnathan Winters What does that mean? This is a quote by the late great funny man Johnathan Winters. While it’s said in a humorous manner, the quote is very serious. … Continue reading
A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. – Albert Einstein What does that mean? How often do you make mistakes when you are doing something which you have mastered? When was the last time you fell down … Continue reading
Everybody laughs the same in every language because laughter is a universal connection. – Yakov Smirnoff What does that mean? Have you ever noticed that everyone laughs the same? Well, some laughs are a little peculiar, but everyone on the planet … Continue reading