- 1,072,577 hits
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 month ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.
- Time heals what reason cannot.
- The problem with the world is that we draw our family circle too small
- There's nothing noble in being superior to your fellow men. True nobility is being superior to your former self
- The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt
- Everything around you that you call life was made up by people that were no smarter than you
- Worry is a down payment on a problem you may never have
- Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance.
- Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: dream
In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. – János Arany What does that mean? This quote is from a poet and writer of ballads in Hungary in the 1800s. Given the way poets tend to write things, this makes perfect … Continue reading
To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. – Karen Sunde What does that mean? I find this to be a very interesting quote. It doesn’t (by itself) state that it is specifically about romantic love, although it isn’t difficult … Continue reading
If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever. – Alfred Lord Tennyson What does that mean? While I couldn’t find the book or poem this is from, nor the words missing … Continue reading
Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.
Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman What does that mean? There is a slightly longer version of this quote, which I greatly prefer. … Continue reading
What’s talked about is a dream. What’s envisioned is exciting. What’s planned becomes possible. What’s scheduled is real.
What’s talked about is a dream. What’s envisioned is exciting. What’s planned becomes possible. What’s scheduled is real. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? This quote is about the steps one goes through on the path from an idea to a … Continue reading
When you are in Love you can’t fall asleep because reality is better than your dreams. – Dr. Seuss What does that mean? I imagine most of us have been there at some point in our lives. They walk in, and the … Continue reading
If you don’t build your dream someone will hire you to help build theirs. – Tony Gaskins What does that mean? This quote is about your future, and what your plans for it might be. If you have no specific plan, … Continue reading