- 1,073,896 hits
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 3 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 3 months ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- The major reason for setting a goal is for what it makes of you to accomplish it.
- Don't open a shop unless you like to smile.
- Any fool can criticize...
- If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable.
- One must steer, not talk.
- Failures, repeated failures, are finger posts on the road to achievement. One fails forward toward success.
- It is important that when pursing our own self-interest we should be “wise selfish” and not “foolish selfish”
- He who deliberates fully before taking a step will spend his entire life on one leg.
- Tardiness often robs us opportunity, and the dispatch of our forces.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: creativity
Always look at what you have left. Never look at what you have lost. – Robert Schuller What does that mean? This quote is urging us to go against a basic force of human nature. If you drop one thing, what do … Continue reading
A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. – Albert Einstein What does that mean? This quote is attributed to Albert Einstein, but probably isn’t true. However, I believe that it is still an interesting quote nonetheless. The … Continue reading
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.
Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love. – Lao Tzu What does that mean? Many aspects of our life and our actions are linked. This quote describes how kindness impacts our lives in … Continue reading
You must decide what it is you believe in and take steps towards achieving it and creating the universe and world you want to see.
You must decide what it is you believe in and take steps towards achieving it and creating the universe and world you want to see. – Forest Whitaker What does that mean? This is a bit of a departure from the norm, … Continue reading
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody else has thought. – Albert Szent-Györgyi (also attributed to Jonathan Swift) What does that mean? This is an interesting quote, as it is from a Nobel-laureate. The quote is about the … Continue reading
The best way to predict the future is to create it. – Peter Drucker What does that mean? The Future… Kind of scary sounding. Full of unknowns. Full of twists and turns. How can you possibly predict it? This quote says that … Continue reading
The key is not to prioritize your schedule, but to schedule your priorities. – Stephen Covey What does that mean? This witty quote uses a chiasmus to point out the importance of how something is done. In this case, the subject … Continue reading