- 1,080,971 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 11 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction.
- A slender acquaintance with the world must convince every man that actions, not words, are the true criterion of the attachment of friends.
- Life is an echo. What you send out comes back.
- The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
- Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil.
- It is not titles that honor men, but men that honor titles
- There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, learning from failure.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Category Archives: clarity
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. – Wayne Dyer What does that mean? This is another twisted quote chiastic. It says change the look, and how you look will change. We all … Continue reading
Don’t fall into the trap of prioritizing a busy life over a truly fulfilled one! Make the choices that have deeper meaning and life is sweet.
Don’t fall into the trap of prioritizing a busy life over a truly fulfilled one! Make the choices that have deeper meaning and life is sweet. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? Quick! What do you need to get done? Are … Continue reading
Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody else has thought. – Albert Szent-Györgyi (also attributed to Jonathan Swift) What does that mean? This is an interesting quote, as it is from a Nobel-laureate. The quote is about the … Continue reading
Once you really commence to see things, then you really commence to feel things. – Edward Steichen What does that mean? This quote is by a world famous photographer, which is a very visual medium. The photographer sees something, but a good … Continue reading
Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end. – Seneca What does that mean? To me, this quote is all about the circle of life, and the circular nature of our lives. Things start, things end. The end of … Continue reading
There is a point at which the law becomes immoral and unethical. That point is reached when it becomes a cloak for the cowardice…
There is a point at which the law becomes immoral and unethical. That point is reached when it becomes a cloak for the cowardice that dares not stand up against blatant violations of justice. – Kurt Huber What does that mean? … Continue reading
It’s not the lack of resources, it’s your lack of resourcefulness that stops you. – Tony Robbins and here What does that mean? This quote is a shout-out to all the self-made people of the world. Not everyone starts life with money, privilege, or … Continue reading