- 1,080,208 hits
- #Examine men’s #ruling #principles, even those of the wise, what kind of things… goo.gl/fb/H5K4UP #Philosophy 9 months ago
- My week on Twitter 🎉: 8 New Followers, 1 Tweet. See yours with sumall.com/performancetwe… 1 year ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence
- Great minds have purposes; others have wishes.
- You cannot make progress without making decisions.
- If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it doesn't, then it was never meant to be.
- Dream. Let nothing dim the light that shines within you.
- If you want to improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid.
- accomplishment action attitude belief caring character compassion confidence courage decision desire discipline discovery doing education effort emotion fear focus friendship giving goals growth habits happiness help honest improve inspire judgement kindness knowledge love motivation observation obstacles passion personal growth plan procrastination question reflection self improvement self knowledge setting an example struggle thinking time understanding work
- October 2013 (30)
- September 2013 (30)
- August 2013 (32)
- July 2013 (31)
- June 2013 (30)
- May 2013 (31)
- April 2013 (30)
- March 2013 (33)
- February 2013 (28)
- January 2013 (32)
- December 2012 (33)
- November 2012 (31)
- October 2012 (31)
- September 2012 (31)
- August 2012 (31)
- July 2012 (31)
- June 2012 (30)
- May 2012 (31)
- April 2012 (31)
- March 2012 (32)
- February 2012 (29)
- January 2012 (32)
- December 2011 (31)
- November 2011 (30)
- October 2011 (31)
- September 2011 (30)
- August 2011 (31)
- July 2011 (31)
- June 2011 (30)
- May 2011 (31)
- April 2011 (31)
- March 2011 (30)
Monthly Archives: October 2011
Whether or not we follow any particular spiritual tradition, the benefits of love and kindness are obvious to anyone
Whether or not we follow any particular spiritual tradition, the benefits of love and kindness are obvious to anyone. – Dalai Lama What does that mean? To me, this talks about a fundamental human need, the need of love and kindness. … Continue reading
The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.
The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him. – Niccolò Machiavelli What does that mean? What kind of people does a leader surround themselves with? Is it a bunch … Continue reading
Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson What does that mean? Here, the emphasis isn’t on enjoying collecting of the results at the end, but in the joy … Continue reading
Come what may, all bad fortune is to be conquered by endurance. – Virgil What does that mean? To me, this quote says that no matter how or why it happens, bad fortune (an unfortunate turns of events) can only … Continue reading
Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time.
Many people take no care of their money till they come nearly to the end of it, and others do just the same with their time. – Goethe What does that mean? To me, this quote talks about preparation, planning, … Continue reading
You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims. – Harriet Woods What does that mean? This quote sounds like it’s promoting win-win methods over win-lose methods, which I call cooperation. Most of … Continue reading